Job Specification for International Tax Senior Manager
About CST Tax Advisors
CST Tax Advisors is a global firm of CPAs, chartered accountants, and attorneys that advise globally mobile private clients, family offices, and established privately owned companies on market entry. CST believes in a ‘tax without borders’ approach to integrating global private clients solutions. CST has offices in 7 countries that are connected daily to deliver integrated solutions.
CST was founded in 1992 in Sydney Australia and is now headquartered in Singapore. The head office for CST Tax Advisors in the US – is in Atlanta, Georgia.
CST was nominated as the accountancy team of the year by STEP in 2014, 2015, and 2016.
Working under the direction of the Peter Harper, Managing Director of the Atlanta office and global board member. Peter is an attorney licensed to practice in Australia, NY, GA, and CA and is regularly asked to present and contribute to international tax journals around the world, and present at events in London, Australia, Singapore and the US.
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to executives, private clients, family offices, and foreign and domestic corporations
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to deliver global tax solutions to global clients
- Build and manage client relationships, and participate in and contribute to marketing and business activities external to the firm
- Primary management of CST’s tax return lodgement requirements within the Atlanta office with weekly updates to the Managing Director of the practice
- Minimum 8 years’ tax preparation and review experience for international private clients in an accounting firm or a law firm
- Licensed CPA and LLM/ MST/ MBT Preferred
- Relevant experience with tax return preparation of the following: complex high-net-worth individuals; partnerships; corporations (both foreign and domestic); trusts (foreign); and international tax controversy tax return project management such as OVDP, Streamlined, and Delinquent Filings.
- Technical knowledge of US income tax, foreign trusts, CFCs, PFICs, and estate and gift tax in a cross-border context.
- Intuit or CCH software experience