Tax Accountant/ International Tax Advisor
About CST Tax Advisors
CST Tax Advisors is a global firm of CPAs, chartered accountants, and attorneys that advise globally mobile private clients, family offices, and established privately owned companies on market entry. CST believes in a ‘tax without borders’ approach to integrating global private clients solutions. CST has offices in 3 countries that are connected daily to deliver integrated solutions.
- Under direct supervision of a licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA), review and analyze financials to prepare federal and state income taxes, sales and use, extensions, and estimated tax for corporations, partnerships, and individuals, focusing on expats and international clients of high net worth
- Prepare documents, records, and financials to ensure proper international tax compliance under US tax laws and different tax treaties and reporting requirements for state/federal tax law
- Evaluate, design, implement, and review tax process procedures to support adequate data input and analysis as well as accurate tax planning, advice and consulting to clients
- Interpret and analyze various tax legislation (i.e. proposed tax regulations and Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017) impacting U.S. residents, expats, and foreigners and provide recommendations on compliance
- Conduct tax research on tax controversy for pre-immigration consulting and managing director’s assignments through CCH and Bloomberg Tax and provide specialized advice and counsel on domestic and foreign taxes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Taxation, or similarly related field.
- Master of Taxation preferred