Living in the US with Assets Abroad

Whether you are a US citizen or expat living in the USA and have assets abroad, you may have tax obligations.

We will take the time to understand your situation and explain your obligations. We can assist with:

  • international information returns compliance such FBAR, Forms 5471, 3520, 3520-A etc.
  • delinquent tax and information returns
  • tax planning

Have a tax question?

We care. CST’s guiding philosophy is to understand and have empathy with our clients while providing specialist professional tax advice and services. If you need integrated cross border tax advice and compliance our renowned team is able to help you.


  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

News and Updates

US Taxpayers given some Reporting Relief on certain Foreign Trust Investments

Section 6048 requires US taxpayers to make an annual report...

Read more

Making a check-the-box election as a foreign corporation

This article relates to foreign business founders with an active...

Read more

Online Business with No Physical Presence May Be Liable for US Sales Tax

In our previous article on the topic of sales tax...

Read more